Advanced Placement (AP) courses enable students to take university level courses while still attending Esquimalt High School.
The Advanced Placement Program (AP) is a global program with an internationally recognized credential.
- Provides students with the opportunity to earn graduation and university credit simultaneously
- Develops advanced skills and forms disciplined study habits
- Builds student confidence in their capacity to succeed in university
- Increases the likelihood of student entering post-secondary study
- Possible tuition savings
- AP Literature and Composition 12
- AP Psychology 12
- AP French Language 12
- AP Spanish Language 12
- AP Biology 12