FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ABOUT GRAD 2021, please visit the Grad 2021 Website
Grade 12 students receive crucial information about graduation, post-secondary opportunities, and scholarship information at Graduation Assemblies. Grad assemblies are mandatory, and attendance will be taken.
At the assembly in late November students will be notified if they are still in a position to graduate and able to participate in grad activities. It is very important for students in Grade 12 to attend all the grad assemblies.
Parents and Guardians – look out for our GRAD NEWSLETTERS which will include all the details about Grad. They will be emailed home and sent home with your kids in November, February, April and May.
- Discover UVic provides an opportunity for students in Grades 11 and 12 to learn about our academic programs and support services while experiencing our campus for yourself.
- For more information about BC Post-Secondary Visit Day, and other post-secondary virtual fairs see the Grad 2021 Website or join the Scholarship 12 Google classroom: 2ib3etf
- Grad photos will be takenin December (sign up details will come out 4-5 weeks prior). Retake dates will be in the new year.
- Students will receive their graduation portrait in the folder handed to them during the main grad event. Students who miss their Grad photo date will be handed a blank folder during the event. Students must sign up in front of the office closer to the picture date.
- Students must have a graduation portrait taken if they want their photo to be included in the school yearbook. There is no charge for this single portrait and all students are encouraged to make sure they have one taken during Grad Photos.
- See the Grad 2021 Website for more information about Grad photos
Grad Planning Class
- The Grad Planning class is a 4 credit course where students help plan events connected to graduation. Students can still add this course to their timetables by meeting with a counsellor. All students are welcome to meetings!
- See the Grad 2021 Website for more information about the Google Classroom for Grad Planning Class.
Grade 12 students are eligible to take part in the Graduation Recognition Events if they are in a position to graduate*, have paid the Graduation Recognition Event cost**, in good standing academically and and have attended the graduation information assemblies.
Note: No one will be denied the opportunity to attend the Graduate Recognition Events due to economic hardship.
*80 Credits after Term 3 Report Cards
**$40.00 which covers: Event costs, gown rental and certificates.