Parent Teacher Interviews will be held on THURSDAY MARCH 5TH from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. We will be on a modified bell schedule with dismissal at 1:15 p.m.
Come and meet your child’s teacher during the Parent Teacher Interviews. Appointments can be booked starting at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday Feb. 26th through to 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday March 4th.
As a result of the evening conferences the class schedule on March 5th will be :
- Period 1 8:28 AM to 9:20 AM
- Break 9:20 to 9:30 AM
- Period 2 9:35 to 10:33 AM
- Lunch 10:33 to 11:23 AM
- Period 3 11:28 AM to 12:20 PM
- Period 4 12:25 to 1:15 PM
- Students will be dismissed for the day at 1:15 PM
Reserve your times for parent-teacher conferences using our online booking website starting February 26th. We recommend booking early as demand may exceed teacher availability.
Appointments can be booked by clicking “here”.
Follow these steps to schedule your appointment(s):
- Click here to book your appointment(s) online
- Click on “register” at the top right.
- Fill in “Register for an Account” and the “Register now”
- After you’ve registered click on “log in” and use your new User ID and Password.
- Go to Schedules to book your appointment(s).
- Enter your first and last names.
- Enter your son or daughter’s first and last names.
- Scroll to the bottom and select the teacher you would like to book an appointment with.
- If you would like to book more than one appointment hold down the Control (CTRL) key and select all the teachers you would like to have appointments with.
- Click View Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the times you would like to book (10 minutes per appointment) and then click on Book Appointment at the bottom of the screen.
- You can choose to print your schedule at the bottom of the page.
- After you have booked all your appointments you need to “log out”.